<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3830384049373322804?origin\x3dhttp://mydirtyro-mance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Amryllis Qinyi Elizabeth Jasma GrealdineLim Joyce Hoyong Jolene Mandy GgeraldineLeow Stella Rennie Shauna Shavonne Tejas Vanessa John WaiKiat Clement GabrielC Joel Benedict Sebastian ZiYi Linford NicholasTeo GabrielTeo KaiXiang Manu MunHo Sunil YiJie Raymond Shafiq YiMing Bryan NickholasWong YakHang ShiHao HanQing
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a girl who ONLY love myself.
Oh yes, I love ____________too, :D

strike out.

I want you
I wanna have a converse sneaker

hearts talking.

Cbox recomended, perhaps w counter.

alternative exits.

my mother
my sister
my friend
my puppy

my days, not yours.

May 2009

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, May 29, 2009

blah blah blah blah


8:26 AM